Like a lot of people, I grew up with my parents taking us to church every Sunday. Every year there was a big fundraiser for one of the groups in the church where the women would get together and make tamales. Which was a little weird because I remember growing up where the only version of Mexican food bore no resemblance to actual Mexican food.
But I digress.
The recipe came from a woman who refused to share the recipe with anyone. And when I say anyone, I mean she didn’t even share it with her kids. As her deathbed approached, she finally agreed to share it with her granddaughter so long as she swore on her honor to never share it with another soul.
I never understand that. I never understand why anyone keeps a recipe secret. But anyway… all of this crossed my mind because I was sorting through cookbooks and came across one of the them from that church (sans tamale recipe, of course.) And so it made me think I should share with you my super secret recipe for Manifesting. But you have to pinkie-promise me you won’t tell a soul. Okay? Cool. Then here it is…
- 4 sticks faith
- 1 quart hope
- 3 tablespoons optimism
- 2 1/2 cups sassiness
- 2 heaping cups sifted courage, divided
- 3 extra-large bubbles of pure clarity
- 2 cups shredded worry about the past
- 1 cup sunshine
- 1 cup exercise
- 2 helpings angel prayers.
- Preheat oven to 444 degrees.
- Combine faith, hope, and optimism. Mix well until fully blended and whipped up into excitement.
- Add sassiness. Sift 1 cup courage and add to mixture until it starts to bubble with anticipation.
- Add clarity one bubble at a time mixing until fully incorporated. Make sure the concoction is full of vision of the completed cake. Add salt if desired.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 cup courage over top of mixture.
- Shred worry about the past until fully disintegrated. Throw it in the trash.
- Place cake in oven and set timer for 44 minutes.
- Go for a walk in the sunshine to get a little exercise while Manifesting Cake bakes. Ask angels for their assistance.
- Remove cake from oven and allow to cool. Serve with whipped cream and chocolate (because that helps everything.)
This week for the Energetic Weather Report, I asked Archangel Michael’s Sword of Light Oracle cards for their thoughts. It was all about trusting that your magical moment will create empowerment for you this week! Get the full scoop here! you might also like......
For February, we have a new theme and its self-love. We'll cover self-love for the heart, self-love for the soul, and self-love for the body. But we're going to start with self-love for the mind. Now, you've probably heard me say before that our thoughts very often...
This week's EWR is called A Fresh Start with Your Guardian Angels! I hope it gives you hope and a renewed connection with your personal protection squad! Finally, I have a new 4 week class called Angel Guardians: Empowerment & Protection for 2023. Check it out at...
If you’ve been following along in January, then you know that our theme has been “A Fresh Start.” Last week we talked about A Fresh Start with Archangel Michael. This week we’re talking about A Fresh Start with your Guardian Angels. Archangel Michael is an archangel...
This month we’re talking about “fresh starts” and this week I want to chat about getting a fresh start with Archangel Michael. Now this is something that I have recent and very poignant experience with. I’ve been working with Archangel Michael for over 20 years. I’ve...