Like a lot of people, I grew up with my parents taking us to church every Sunday. Every year there was a big fundraiser for one of the groups in the church where the women would get together and make tamales. Which was a little weird because I remember growing up where the only version of Mexican food bore no resemblance to actual Mexican food.
But I digress.
The recipe came from a woman who refused to share the recipe with anyone. And when I say anyone, I mean she didn’t even share it with her kids. As her deathbed approached, she finally agreed to share it with her granddaughter so long as she swore on her honor to never share it with another soul.
I never understand that. I never understand why anyone keeps a recipe secret. But anyway… all of this crossed my mind because I was sorting through cookbooks and came across one of the them from that church (sans tamale recipe, of course.) And so it made me think I should share with you my super secret recipe for Manifesting. But you have to pinkie-promise me you won’t tell a soul. Okay? Cool. Then here it is…
- 4 sticks faith
- 1 quart hope
- 3 tablespoons optimism
- 2 1/2 cups sassiness
- 2 heaping cups sifted courage, divided
- 3 extra-large bubbles of pure clarity
- 2 cups shredded worry about the past
- 1 cup sunshine
- 1 cup exercise
- 2 helpings angel prayers.
- Preheat oven to 444 degrees.
- Combine faith, hope, and optimism. Mix well until fully blended and whipped up into excitement.
- Add sassiness. Sift 1 cup courage and add to mixture until it starts to bubble with anticipation.
- Add clarity one bubble at a time mixing until fully incorporated. Make sure the concoction is full of vision of the completed cake. Add salt if desired.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 cup courage over top of mixture.
- Shred worry about the past until fully disintegrated. Throw it in the trash.
- Place cake in oven and set timer for 44 minutes.
- Go for a walk in the sunshine to get a little exercise while Manifesting Cake bakes. Ask angels for their assistance.
- Remove cake from oven and allow to cool. Serve with whipped cream and chocolate (because that helps everything.)
Archangel Michael had some messages today through his Sword of Light Oracle cards. First of all the need to be honest with yourself is crucial. Next, you really need to express your Divine uniqueness to the world. And finally, Michael believes that you are ready...
As you may have noticed, I have been changing things up in 2023 by picking a theme for a every month. For March, the theme is taking your Divine gifts and developing them into a spiritually based business. Whether you are into that concept at this point in your life...
Well just like that, February has just about come and gone. Today, I am here for our self-love series for February. Now, over the last three weeks, we've spoken about self-love for the mind, self-love for the heart, and self-love for the body. And this week we're...
This week I used Angel Wisdom Tarot Cards for our Energetic Weather Report. It’s a week of review. A week of too much going on. And a week where choices must be made and procrastination tossed out the window. you might also like... Angel Answers Oracle CARD...
As you may know, we are talking about self-love for the month of February. Two weeks ago, we talked about self-love for the mind. Last week we talked about self-love for the heart. This week we're talking all about self-love for the body The first thing that I want to...